Get Your Business Online With Google
brought to you by:
Greater Northeast Phila. Chamber of Commerce, Greater Holmesburg Business Association, Mayfair Business Improvement DIstrict and Tacony Community Development Corp.
Stronger businesses build stronger communities!
Get Your Business Online with Google
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using a free business listing, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, and online advertising.
We’ll introduce some tools that can help, including Google Analytics and Google Trends.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
Get Found on Google Search and Maps:
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Advertising your business on Google
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses, who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
Date and Time
Thursday Sep 13, 2018
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
September 13, 2018
9:00am Registration - Breakfast Sponsored by The Bridgeview Cafe